We are looking for an articulate, proactive, personable and organised Account Executive to join our hybrid team in Vietnam.
As an Account Executive at Sedgwick Richardson, the two main areas you will be handling are servicing clients and managing projects. This ranges from proactively leading the day-to-day handling of client accounts, leading, participating in and delivering branding challenges and nurturing existing relationships (with clients and vendors, and internally).
We’re a regional team of strategic thinkers, creative designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
- You have 1- 3 years of experience working in branding, marketing and digital agency environment.
- You enjoy research, digging for insights and inspiring others with your findings.
- You have a good understanding of branding with the ability to recommend solutions through informed research and analysis.
- You have strong interpersonal skill and are confident and proactive in liaising day to day conversation with the working team, clients and partners.
- You are familiar with supporting teams to scope out new projects, contributing to pitches and helping to deliver brand campaigns.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- You live for the details and take ownership in delivering great work.
- You are highly driven, proactive and take the initiative to explore and share ideas.
- You are calm under pressure, and can manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Experience in managing digital projects is a plus.
- Most importantly, you have a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
- You’re based in HCMC.
If this sounds like you please send us (email@example.com) a short email explaining why you’re ready to build belief in the future along with your résumé.