Account Director, Hong Kong
Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented team of brand, digital, sustainability strategists and creatives? Are you confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If so, read on.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly organised Account Manager to join our Greater China team.
This is a dynamic role, managing purpose-led brand and sustainability strategy development, alongside integrated design, digital and reporting projects.
You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of projects, taking responsibility for all work that goes under your watch. Working with design and digital teams, you will manage delivery of high quality projects on time and on budget. You will also be involved in assisting in business development, developing proposals and growing your accounts.
- You believe that brands need to embrace sustainability in order to remain relevant and make contributions towards the pressing environmental and social challenges of today.
- You want to make a positive contribution yourself towards this end in your career.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in branding and digital within an agency environment.
- You enjoy partaking in strategic communication planning for listed blue chip clients, helping them better engage and communicate their company performance to all stakeholders.
- You have experience in managing the production of financial & sustainability reports.
- You are passionate about branding and digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies
- You are interested in online marketing tools and technologies, and have a good understanding of how companies use social media platforms.
- You have strong analytical skills and the confidence to recommend strategies based on performance metrics
- You have proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to proposals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or crafting an inspiring brief
- You have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus
- Experience in managing external vendors
- You live for the details and take pride in delivering great work
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all who you work with.
Please send us a short email convincing us why we should hire you along with your résumé.