Digital Account Manager
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented team of brand, digital, sustainability strategists and creatives? Are you confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If so, read on.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly organised Digital Account Manager who is well versed in managing digital projects.
This is a dynamic role, managing purpose-led, integrated branding and digital projects across Greater China. You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of projects, taking responsibility for all work that goes under your watch. Working with the account servicing team, our creative studio, and vendor partners, you will deliver high quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
And what will you get from working at Sedgwick Richardson? The opportunity to help build purposeful brands working directly with a senior team of experts and learn from the best in this business.
- At least 3 years of experience working in digital branding and communications within an agency environment.
- Passionate about branding and digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- Prior experience as a digital producer/project manager.
- Experience scoping large engagements with development of detailed project plans.
- Ability to research and select vendors regarding the development of technical solutions.
- Ability to sign-off costings, timelines and quotations for digital projects.
- Experience in managing external vendors to deliver on budget, on time.
- Ability to effectively engage with and manage clients during production.
- Overall you’re a great communicator, and have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus.
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to proposals.
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all who you work with you.
If this sounds like you please send us (email@example.com) a short email explaining why you’re ready to inspire along with your résumé.