We’re a regional team of designers, strategists and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability thinking with design to create differentiated, relevant and sustainable brands.
We are looking for a proactive and highly-organised Account Executive looking for an opportunity to unite thinking and imagination in purpose-led, branding challenges across South East Asia. You will have the opportunity to help manage integrated branding projects from concept development through to full completion.
A Sedgwick Richardson Account Executive is tasked with three areas of responsibility: servicing clients, managing projects and assisting in the development of commercial opportunities. This ranges from the co-ordination of studio resources, key vendors and schedules to building strong client relationships and contributing inspiring ideas to discussions and presentations. You will support the Accounts team to ensure client deliverables are completed on time and the highest possible quality whilst maintaining a professional and proactive service to our clients.
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in a branding, marketing or digital agency environment.
- You have an understanding of branding and digital technologies with the ability to recommend solutions through informed research.
- You believe that brands need to embrace sustainability in order to remain relevant and make contributions towards the pressing environmental and social challenges of today.
- You are familiar with supporting teams to scope out new projects, contributing to pitches and helping to deliver brand campaigns.
- You know that branding is more than a logo.
- You are proactive, interested to try and learn new things and willing to share ideas.
- You’re comfortable speaking with colleagues and clients on a range of different topics relating to branding and digital and have good spoken and written English.
- You have experience managing external partners.
- You live for the details, and take pride in delivering great work.
- You keep calm under pressure and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
- You motivate others through your knowledge and enthusiasm and stay close to current market trends.
- You’re a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If this sounds like you please send us (email@example.com) a short email explaining why you’re ready to inspire along with your résumé.