Managing Director, Hong Kong, with a dotted line to the Group Digital Director
Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented and hybrid team of brand and digital strategists, creatives, programmers and account managers? Are you confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If this is you, read on.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly-organised Integrated Account Executive to join our Hong Kong team. This is a dynamic role, assisting in managing purpose-led, integrated brand and digital projects across Greater China. This includes the coordination of studio resources and key vendors, schedules and client communications. You will support the Account Managers to ensure client deliverables get completed on time and to the highest possible quality level while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
And what you’ll get from working at Sedgwick Richardson? The opportunity to work with the best in the brand business; learning to unite strategy and imagination to bridge the branding gap in Asia.
- You’ll have 1-3 years of experience in digital and/or brand consultancies, with experience in managing brand communications and digital projects
- You’re enthusiastic about web development and digital, and can clearly explain the benefits of certain technologies or approaches over others
- You’re passionate about branding at all touchpoints, and keep up to date with trends, technologies, and methodologies
- You live for the details, and take pride in delivering great work
- You have experience scoping out new projects and contributing to pitches
- You’re comfortable speaking with colleagues and clients on a range of different topics related to branding and digital
- You can write and speak articulately in English, Cantonese and Putonghua, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or write a great brief in both languages is a must.
- You’re a self starter, and will be driven to help take our digital offering to the next level
- You’re a great communicator, and have good spoken and written English
- You have experience managing external vendors
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
Please send us a short email convincing us why we should hire you along with your résumé.