Account Manager (Communications)
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented team of brand, digital, sustainability strategists and creatives? You confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If so, read on.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly organised Account Manager to join our Greater China team, working with our Associate Account Director on publishing projects. These include both print and digital publications, for sustainability and financial reports.
This is a dynamic role, managing purpose-led, integrated branding, financial & sustainability reporting and digital projects across Greater China. You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of projects, taking responsibility for all work that goes under your watch. Working with the account servicing team and our creative studio, you will deliver high quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients. And what will you get from working at Sedgwick Richardson? The opportunity to learn how to build sustainable businesses across Asia, working directly with a senior team of experts and learn from the best in this business.
- At least 3 years of experience working in communications or reporting (print and digital) within an agency environment
- Some experience in managing branding or digital projects will be an advantage
- Passionate about digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies
- You live for the details and take pride in delivering great work
- Proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to proposals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or crafting an inspiring brief
- Experience in managing external vendors
- You’re a great communicator, and have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all who you work with