We are looking for an articulate, proactive, personable and organised Account Manager to join our hybrid team in Singapore. This is a dynamic role unites purpose-led, sustainable brand strategy with integrated design, digital and reporting across South East Asia.
As an Account Manager at Sedgwick Richardson, you will be tasked with three areas of responsibility: servicing clients, managing projects and developing commercial opportunities. This ranges from proactively leading the day-to-day handling of client accounts, guiding teams on new branding challenges, nurturing existing relationships (with clients and vendors, and internally) and identifying new opportunities.
- You have at least 3 or more years of experience working in branding and digital within an agency environment.
- You have a good understanding of branding and digital technologies with the ability to recommend solutions and offer informed advice based on specific client challenges.
- You enjoy partaking in strategic communication planning, helping clients better engage and communicate their company performance to all stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills and the confidence to recommend strategies based on performance metrics.
- You have proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects, leading pitches, helping to deliver brand campaigns and managing external partners.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or crafting an inspiring brief.
- You know that branding is more than a logo.
- You are passionate about branding, digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- You are highly driven, proactive and take the initiative to explore and share ideas.
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
- You live for the details and take pride in delivering great work
- Most importantly, you have a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
- You’re a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If this sounds like you please send Leanne (firstname.lastname@example.org) a short email explaining why you’re ready to inspire along with your résumé.