Do you know how to connect and communicate with people? Do you want to work with a talented and hybrid team of brand and digital strategists, creatives, programmers and account managers? Are you confident in your abilities and eager to learn? If so, read on.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly-organised Account Manager to join our Hong Kong team.
This is a dynamic role, managing purpose-led, integrated branding, financial & sustainability reporting and digital projects across Greater China. You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of projects, taking responsibility for all work that goes under your watch. Working with account servicing team and our creative studio, you will deliver high quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
And what will you get from working at Sedgwick Richardson? The opportunity to work with the best in the brand business; learning to unite strategy and imagination to bridge the branding gap in Asia.
- At least 3 or more years of experience working in financial reporting, branding and digital offering within an agencies environment.
- Some experience in financial or sustainability reporting work. Having completed the entire process from beginning to end, you are able to explain it to others.
- Passionate about corporate branding, digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- You live for the details, and take pride in delivering great work.
- You proven project managementskills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to pitches.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or crafting an inspiring brief.
- Experience managing external vendors.
- You’re a great communicator, and have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus.
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Most importantly, a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.