Annual Report Editorial Designer (6-month contract)
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of designers, strategists and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability thinking with design to create differentiated, relevant and sustainable brands.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
About the role
- Please note that Annual Reporting experience is a pre-requisite / ‘must have’ experience for this role.
- You’re an editorial designer or layout artist with experience in corporate publishing and performance reporting including annual reports, marketing publications and brand identity guidelines for leading local and international companies.
- Working closely with the our Creative Director and Client Servicing team in Singapore to ensure fast and accurate formatting of corporate publications for print and online delivery.
- Developing themes, creative directions, other design parameters as well as implementing typographic and visual hierarchies and managing projects from page proofing through to final artwork and delivery.
- You have 3+ years experience in publication production and corporate/financial reporting from layout through to final artwork.
- You’re able to articulate your ideas clearly
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign.
- You pay attention to the quality and every detail of design execution, from content to technical preparation
- You are committed to ensuring accuracy and timely delivery when working to tight schedules.
- You have strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with technical production partners (e.g. printers), manage the printing process for publications and shoots.
- You’re self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive
Please note, this is a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend.
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team.