You’re a detail-oriented brand designer ready to work with a team of brand-savvy creative talent. You know that brands are more than logos and you’ve previously created them with purpose, personality and an integrated identity system. Reporting directly to the Design Director and working closely with the Group Creative Director, you will focus on design development and final artwork production and collaborate with senior team members to create conceptual design solutions that are on brand.
- Consult internally with the Group Creative Director, Senior Designers and the client servicing team to agree on branding strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters.
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into an identity system through to final delivery.
- Support the client service team in creating presentations and marketing content & materials.
- Archive and maintain orderly file management in accordance with SR processes throughout projects.
- Ability to deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources.
- Help to develop ideas and processes to better our design operation.
- You’ll have around 2-3 years of experience in brand-led design.
- Your work demonstrates strong execution and attention to detail across brand identity, print and preferably front-end digital.
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and articulate your ideas clearly.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your portfolio demonstrates creative sensitivity and an understanding of design in typography, photography, illustration and colour.
- You’re passionate about keeping your work fresh and sharing design trends with your colleagues.
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive.
- You have a sense of humour.
- You’re based in Singapore and are either a Singaporean or PR.
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you’re ready to inspire.