Sedgwick Richardson is Asia’s leading independent branding, sustainability and design consultancy. We focus on building brands through clear strategy, compelling design solutions, engaging digital experiences, all infused with sustainability thinking and values.
We provide a holistic, integrated service from strategy to delivery, building on cultural insights built up from almost 30 years’ experience of working in Asia.
For Asian brands growing internationally and international brands expanding in Asia, SR has the right combination of local cultural understanding and international best practice that leading brands need to perform across Asia’s diverse markets.
We celebrate a professional, collaborative, inspiring and creative environment. Be a part of our studio team in Vietnam, creating solutions to help transform our clients in Vietnam, Singapore and around the region.
- You’ll have around 2-3 years of experience in brand-led design.
- Your work demonstrates strong execution and attention to detail across brand identity, print and preferably front-end digital.
- Fluency in English (speaking) is required.
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and articulate your ideas clearly.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your portfolio demonstrates creative sensitivity and an understanding of design in typography, photography, illustration and colour.
- You’re passionate about keeping your work fresh and sharing design trends with your colleagues.
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive.
- You have a sense of humour.
- You’re natural in creating animations, videos (nice to have)
- You are based in Hochiminh City.
- Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery
- Attention to detail and always ensure you deliver the best work you can be proud of
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Archive and maintain orderly file management in accordance with SR processes throughout projects.
- Work closely with our studio team in Singapore and HongKong
- Consult internally with Group Creative Director, Studio team, Brand Strategists, and the Client Servicing team to agree on the brand strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & materials
- Ability to deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources
- Working hours : Monday – Friday with eligible hybrid working policy – employees can schedule at least 3 days per week to present at office, and flexibly arrange to fulfill job responsibilities at other venue than onsite work location;
- Additional benefits that employees are entitled would include:
- Fully paid motorcycle parking fees;
- Annual bonus paid out in a two tiered phase (Jan and Jul) for full timers who have completed at least a year of service;
- Bao Viet Insurance scheme;
- 12 annual leave per calendar year with adding one year for every additional year of employment but capped at 17 days;
- 7 Paid medical leave per calendar year;
- And a variety of foods and beverages offered at office pantry.
If this sounds like you, please send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team.