Sedgwick Richardson is Asia’s leading independent branding, sustainability and design consultancy. We focus on building brands through clear strategy, compelling design solutions, engaging digital experiences, all infused with sustainability thinking and values.
We provide a holistic, integrated service from strategy to delivery, building on cultural insights built up from almost 30 years’ experience of working in Asia.
For Asian brands growing internationally and international brands expanding in Asia, SR has the right combination of local cultural understanding and international best practice that leading brands need to perform across Asia’s diverse markets.
Together, we share the goal of Building Belief in the Future.
You work in a ‘concept first’ mode and think holistically about brands. You understand that today they need to be designed to live across multiple channels and formats, and that this often means taking a digital first approach.
You value a diversity of brand development opportunities in your career, from identity and typography to UI design, video and animations.
You want to work with a team truly committed to improving the world we live in. You want to learn about how sustainability thinking applies to brand design.
- Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery
- Attention to detail and always ensure you deliver the best work you can be proud of
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Consult internally with Brand Strategists, Design Director and the Account Management team to agree on the brand strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & materials
- Ability to deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources
- You’re able to articulate your ideas clearly
- Fluency in spoken and written English required.
- You’ll have 3+ years of experience in brand design
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. Sketch/Figma.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive
- You have a good sense of humour
Please send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team. This must include previous and expected salary.