Brand Designer (6-month contract)
We’re a regional team of designers, strategists and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability thinking with design to create differentiated, relevant and sustainable brands.
You work in a ‘concept first’ mode and think holistically about brands. You understand that today they need to be designed to live across multiple channels and formats, and that this often means taking a digital first approach.
You value a diversity of brand development opportunities in your career, from identity and typography to UI design, video and animations.
You want to work with a team truly committed to improving the world we live in. You want to learn about how sustainability thinking applies to brand design.
- Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery across all brand touch points
- Pay attention to the quality and every detail of design execution
- Consult internally with Brand Strategists, Creative Director and the Account Management team to agree on the brand strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & materials
- Deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources
- You’re able to articulate your ideas clearly
- Fluency in spoken and written English required.
- You’ll have 3+ years of experience in brand design
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. Sketch/Figma.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive
- You have a good sense of humour
Please note, this is a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend.
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team. This must include previous and expected salary.