Client Services Director
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
We are looking for an engaging Client Services Director in charge of championing our client-facing and internal relationship-building culture. You will spearhead a collaborative way of working internally that extends to working with partners and other members of the SR Group across the region to deliver successful projects.
Working closely with our Managing Director in Singapore and Senior Strategist | Assistant General Manager in Vietnam you will be a key team leader internally and trusted advisor to clients externally.
As Client Services Director you understand how decisions are made, and relentlessly explore and uncover the business needs of clients. You appreciate how to apply our expertise in sustainable brand thinking to grow their business, and ours. You’re passionate about inspiring both clients and colleagues with purpose-driven branding solutions and you’re dedicated to sustaining business performance.
You apply your influential and relationship-building skills to deliver on driving business development, delivering outstanding client servicing and nurturing and developing a talented team.
- Leverage the Group skills and capabilities in areas such as Sustainability, UX / UI strategy & brand design when collaborating with the group to develop new initiatives, business opportunities and compelling proposals.
- Explore new ways of presenting our work In collaboration with the creative team.
- Champion thought leadership initiatives, contribute to and work with members of the team and Group Marketing to create and distribute compelling content.
- Provide ongoing reporting and management to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prepare inputs for current project performance based on resource utilisation and revenue recovery.
- Evaluate and collaborate with potential partners.
- Deepen knowledge of SR service sectors and processes, strategic branding, investment branding, and sustainability branding.
- Contribute to Group leadership initiatives and participate in monthly prospect calls.
- Support new business initiatives.
- Work with management to scope and develop quotations, including collaborating with clients to refine the project deliverables.
Client Engagement & Team Collaboration
- Lead and oversee the client servicing team across the Singapore and Vietnam offices, providing direction, mentorship and guidance.
- Oversee the building and maintenance of great client relationships by the client servicing team that lead to retention, repeat business and successful project delivery.
- Demonstrate motivation, accountability and resolve to deliver our teams’ best work, while assisting management in cultivating a high-performing, healthy working culture.
- Nurture a collaborative style of communication to lead the successful delivery of a wide range of projects and client programs.
- Translate briefs, plan resources and, and ensure projects are being delivered diligently to time and to budget, and to the quality of strategic thinking and creative work to which SR aspires.
- Work closely with the Accounts and Administration personnel across the region to ensure HR needs are met.
- Work collaboratively with the client servicing team to evaluate and apply management processes and frameworks for third party, partners and other relevant resources across the region.
- Collaborate with the design team to manage and grow great client relationships.
- Champion sharing sessions within the team to help members connect with others they do not normally work with and set sustainable initiatives that are not necessarily work related.
- Identify training programmes and skills development courses for the client servicing team.
- Instil a culture of regular and proactive communication amongst the entire team.
- Assist in the building and growth of the team by proactively hiring, training and nurturing new team members and their wellbeing.
- Take ownership of the weekly WIP and resourcing and ensure the client servicing team proactively contribute.
- Conduct frequent check-ins with teams on progress for smart goals throughout the year to ensure they are going to be met. Highlight any issues in meeting the goals with mgt early, with recommended actions.
- Provide input on qualifying criteria for great client relationships and scopes of work.
- Monitor, review and define processes and policies across the region.
- Identify opportunities with existing clients and build long term relationships with key clients that align with our culture.
- Demonstrate expertise in all areas of integrated branding.
- You have at least 8 or more years of experience managing teams within the branding and/or digital agency environment.
- You are passionate about people and their wellbeing.
- You are confident leading teams, providing guidance and mentorship and making informed decisions.
- You have a proven track record building thriving teams and championing operational efficiency.
- You’re a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you’re personable, care about the details and understand what it means to build and nurture a high functioning team, please apply to email@example.com.