Digital Account Manager
You’re a highly-driven, personable and organised Digital Account Manager looking for an opportunity to unite thinking and imagination in purpose-led, branding challenges across South East Asia. You will have the opportunity to join a hybrid team of brand strategists to help drive and shape our digital offering as well as an opportunity to develop personally.
A Sedgwick Richardson Digital Account Manager is tasked with three areas of responsibility: servicing clients, managing projects and developing commercial opportunities. This ranges from proactively leading the day-to-day handling of projects, guiding teams on new digital challenges, nurturing existing relationships (with clients and vendors, and internally) and identifying new opportunities.
You will lead digitally focused projects providing support and guidance to the Accounts Team, ensuring the delivery of high quality and inspiring projects you and our clients can be proud of.
- At least 3 or more years of experience working in a branding / digital environment.
- You have a good understanding of branding and digital technologies with the ability to recommend solutions and clearly explain the benefits of certain technologies or approaches over others.
- Passionate about branding, digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- You are familiar with supporting teams to scope out new projects, contributing to pitches and helping to deliver digital campaigns.
- You proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to pitches.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether it be to communicate a project schedule or crafting an inspiring brief.
- You know that branding is more than a logo.
- You are highly driven and interested to explore new things and willing to share ideas.
- You’re calm under pressure, and can juggle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Most importantly, you have a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
If this sounds like you please send us a short email explaining why you’re ready to inspire along with your résumé.