Group Marketing Manager
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing regional team to help shape and drive strategic marketing for the group, in very close collaboration with the leadership team from across the company. You will be responsible for marketing to target audiences in Greater China and South East Asia, and will need to collaborate closely with the business development team in Greater China, Singapore and Vietnam.
- You believe that brands need to embrace sustainability in order to remain relevant and make contributions towards the pressing environmental and social challenges of today.
- You are an impactful storyteller, and enjoy creating content that resonate with target audiences.
- You are passionate about brand building and digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing for professional services firms, or working for a brand building, marketing or digital agency.
- You enjoy partaking in strategic communication planning, helping professional services firms to better engage and communicate their company value proposition to relevant stakeholders.
- You are fluent with online marketing tools and technologies, and are a natural with social media.
- You have strong analytical skills and the confidence to recommend strategies based on performance metrics.
- You have excellent spoken and written English language skills. Putonghua would be a big plus.
- You enjoy taking ownership for projects and embrace the opportunity to find solutions to problems.
- You are vocal, creative and enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative environment.
To find out more about this role, please respond with your CV or reach out to Lisa Gamreklidze at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.