About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Design Director on a variety of design projects, ranging from print to publishing to digital
- Be a central part of a team charged with creating design material for assigned projects
- Support the design team with developing and finalising applications of selected design concepts, which may have originated from other team members
- Commit to learning and build your branding skills and hone your conceptual thinking
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- You have one to two years relevant experience or are a talented fresh graduate.
- Strong, diverse portfolio that demonstrates a focus on graphic and communication design
- Understanding of branding and brand identity
- Experience in publication design
- Eager to learn and explore to develop design skills
- Full of brilliant creative ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively and substantiate your design directions
- A good team player with passion for your work and a desire to work with a team
- Knowledge or experience with animation and digital design is a big plus, but not required
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma (advanced skills in AfterEffects, XD, Figma, Sketch and InVision is a plus, but not required)
- Sustainability is important to you. You care about the environment and our society. Sustainability values are reflected in your designs