Junior Digital Designer
As a Designer with a passion for all things digital, you have a flair for user interface design. You will have the opportunity to deliver projects from beginning to end; from concepts through to fully completed design solutions for digital, branding, communications and sustainability projects. Your aim is to push to the next level creatively — inspiring both your colleagues and clients alike with compelling ideas and accomplished designs.
- Create and execute online design concepts; translating strategy into effective visual design solutions for digital projects
- Ensure the highest quality, and on-brand execution across all platforms (including preparing deliverables for management, developers, clients etc.)
- Interpret brand and digital strategies to develop wireframe prototypes into real and compelling user-experiences
- Be able to give strong rationales for your design solutions; ensuring first and foremost the design meets business objectives, and with logic and conviction, and show confidence in presenting these ideas to management and clients
- Enjoy the challenge of handling multiple tasks, meeting specified deadlines, and when necessary, organising your workload around changing priorities
- You’ll have 1-2 years of experience in UI and/or UX design
- Fluent English and Cantonese communication skills, Mandarin a plus
- You have strong working knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- You’re intellectually and creatively curious
- Your portfolio demonstrates an understanding of design in terms of typography, photography, illustration and colour
- You can think conceptually and articulate your ideas clearly
- You enjoy teamwork and a family working atmosphere
- Your work demonstrates strong execution and attention to detail
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you’re ready to inspire, which must include previous and expected salaries.