New Business Manager
Sedgwick Richardson is Asia’s leading independent branding, sustainability and design consultancy.
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. By fusing sustainability principles into brand building, we create relevant and resilient brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
About this role
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual passionate about strategic branding, sustainability, and design.
Applying influential and relationship-building skills to deliver on revenue targets, the right candidate understands how decisions are made, and relentlessly explores and reveals the business needs of clients, applying SR’s expertise in integrated brand building to grow their business, and ours.
Focusing on the Singapore market, the right candidate will be responsible for seeking opportunities across sectors including fintech, finance, energy, property, and hospitality.
This role is key to taking our business to its next phase of growth. It does not involve managing client projects.
You will be commercially driven, with inspiring communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. You have a strong sense of determination and enjoy creating new business opportunities.
A team player who thrives in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment, you are also able to work independently to take the lead on new business development initiatives. You are detail-oriented but motivated by taking a strategic approach to business development challenges.
Working alongside Senior Management, take leadership in developing a targeted and long-term new business strategy:
- Responsible for developing a robust, and continually refreshed opportunity new business pipeline
- Identify specific new business targets within target sectors
- Maximise networking opportunities by attending industry events
- Research and analysis: industry and client brand research
- Contact prospects via phone calls, email or through other social media such as LinkedIn
- Maintain CRM reporting and documentation
- Participate in Group NBD and marketing calls to share progress and identify cross market opportunities
- Take ownership of tailored credential decks to showcase case studies to win business
- Set up and attend new business meetings: delivering credentials and leading the conversation with gravitas
- Ensure all business opportunities open to SR are qualified and captured
- Work with management and partner companies to scope and develop proposals, including collaborating with the client to refine the project deliverables
- Ensure the project team is clear on the agreed project scope and the specifications of technical deliverables
- Lead the training of team members in presentation of client credentials
- Maintain your passion for people—including strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and a client service focus.
- Work accurately and efficiently under pressure—you enjoy being part of an ambitious team.
- Stay motivated to meet agreed sales targets.
- Most importantly, sustain a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all whom you work with.
- Working hours: Monday–Friday with eligible hybrid working policy. Employees can schedule at least 3 days per week at the office and flexibly fulfil job responsibilities at other venues;
- Paid medical leave; and
- Coffee and tea are offered at the office pantry.
If this sounds like you, please send us a short email to email@example.com with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested in joining our team.