About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
This is a key role at the centre of the Greater China team of approx. 30 people. As Office Administrator at Sedgwick Richardson, your responsibilities are diverse, but your focus will be on three key areas:
- Organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office
- Help manage and improve staff resources and welfare
- Facilitate the creation of team building and cultural activities
- You share our passion for sustainability across all aspects of business
- You’re a great communicator, and have good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus
- You can juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong organisational skills
- Interested to learn more about Human Resource Management
- Interested to support and shape company culture and team building activities
- Able to prepare summary operational reports for management