Project Manager (ESG and Financial Reporting)
About Sedgwick Richardson
We’re a regional team of strategists, designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world.
Together, we Build Belief in the Future.
We are looking for an articulate, driven and highly organised Project Manager to join our Greater China team, working with our Associate Account Director and Sustainability Director on corporate and ESG publishing projects for leading listed companies. These include both printed and digital sustainability and financial reports.
Working with the account servicing team and our creative studio, you will assist in delivering high quality and inspiring projects on time and on budget, while maintaining professional and proactive service to our clients.
- At least 3 years of experience working in reporting (print and digital) or publishing within an agency environment
- Detail focused and take pride in delivering great work
- Proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects and contributing to proposals
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Good spoken and written English, Cantonese. Putonghua would be a big plus