Senior Brand Designer
We’re a regional team of designers, strategists and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability thinking with design to create differentiated, relevant and sustainable brands.
You’re very experienced and have been working as the leading designer in key brand development projects. And you’re confident and clear when delivering presentations to your team leaders and clients.
You know how to manage design teams, and are able to lead and inspire them, so that they give you their very best creative work.
You work in ‘concept first’ mode, generating brilliant creative ideas that turn into unique brand designs. You always consider the bigger strategic picture, and have a clear logic and vision in mind when shaping your designs. You have strong typography skills and enjoy designing and crafting logotypes, both in English and Chinese.
You have a strong interest in, and an eye for, photography, animations, videos and UI. You’re curious and embrace the digital branding world. You are pioneering in your thinking, supporting clients to make impactful transformations to fit the future world”
You have a good understanding of brand strategy and are capable of embedding strategic thinking into your own design work.
You set high standards for yourself, always pushing for better ideas and better qualities. You never say yes to generic designs. You’re a perfectionist and detail-oriented brand designer.
- Manage creative teams, working with the Creative Director.
- Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery
- Pay attention to detail and always ensure you deliver the best work you can be proud of
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Consult internally with Brand Strategists, Design Director and the Account Management team to agree on the brand strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & materials
- Deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources
- Help junior designers to learn and grow
- Fluency in spoken and written English ideal, Mandarin a big plus.
- You’ll have 5-6+ years of experience in brand design
- You’re able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and articulate your ideas clearly
- Confident in presenting in both English and in Chinese is a plus
- Your work demonstrates strong concept development, design execution and attention to detail
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. Sketch/Figma, Cinema 4D would be a good plus.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you’re ready to inspire, which must include previous and expected salary.