Senior Designer (Brand & Digital)
- You work in a ‘concept first’ mode. Generate brilliant creative concepts and fresh ideas in building brand identities as well as digital portals of brands
- Strong strategic thinking to bring brand strategy into unique brand identity designs; Interpret brand and digital strategies to develop responsive wireframe prototypes into real and compelling user-experiences for websites and apps
- You’re solid in typography design crafting logotypes and publications, for both English and Chinese. You have an extraordinary eyes for photography and graphics designs
- Brand identities are no longer static. You have a cohesive understanding of how to translate design into animated pieces and design project.
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery.
- You communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Be the lead creative on a particular project. This requires you have the basic skills necessary to manage both yourself and the projects of other designers, mentoring and inspiring juniors, from beginning of the project to the end.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English. Chinese is a plus. Must be able to handle bilingual designs
- You’ll have 5+ years of experience in brand and UI/UX design
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Figma. Cinema 4D is a good plus
- You are a raw talent, well-rounded team player with curiosity to push our design to the next level.
- You’re self-motivated, attention to details, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive.
- Sustainability is important to you. You care about the environment and our society. Sustainability values are reflected in your designs
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At SR, we believe an equitable and inclusive work environment—where everyone feels valued and respected—is the foundation for delivering on our purpose. We seek candidates who fit into our culture and who can expand our horizons, challenge the status quo and innovate to create Shared Value.