CLSA took home 1 Gold and 3 Silvers
- Best corporate rebrand following a merger or acquisition (Gold)
- Best brand architecture solution (Silver)
- Best visual identity from the financial services sector (Silver)
- Best brand consolidation (Silver)
In 2013, CLSA, Asia’s leading financial services and investment group was acquired by China’s largest brokerage and investment bank, CITIC Securities. In 2016, CITIC Securities announced that CLSA would become the international banking platform for CITIC’s global expansion. To signify a new chapter in the evolution of Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, we were tasked to create a strong unified brand. View case study
Amber Aviation taking off
- Best visual identity from the transport and logistics sector (Bronze)
- Best use of a visual property (Highly commended)
- Best strategic/creative development of a new brand (Highly commended)
With the number of newly wealthy entrepreneurs within China rapidly rising, there are more high net worth professionals seeking a convenient, personalised and simpler way to travel. Though this service is still exclusive to the elite few, for a new brand to thrive it must provide an innovative and unique service offering to customers. Our goal was to create a compelling and differentiating brand for Amber to enable them to stand out with purpose. View case study
This year, the calibre of submission has been phenomenal, and the clients and agencies that have won have demonstrated outstanding creative ability and strategic insight
Take a look at the article written by our CEO Gareth Richardson, and his thoughts for the Transform Awards 2018: The Prevalence of Purpose.
Congratulations to all of those involved, we hope to see you next year!