You’re a sharp-thinking student or graduate of business, management or mass communications (or perhaps a combination of all three). You think of yourself as a creative thinker yet you know that branding is ultimately more than logos and graphic design. You know the difference between branding and advertising. You’re ready to deepen your understanding of strategic branding in an international agency with a strong Asian footprint.
As an intern at Sedgwick Richardson Singapore, you will be responsible for providing branding and project management support to the accounts team, this involves:
- Business Development Research
- Keeping up-to-date with latest market trends relating to industry sectors, branding and design.
- Assisting in conducting research on client’s business, industry sector and competitive set.
- Identifying opportunities to create branded content for our social media channels and opportunities to improve processes.
- Understanding the competitive landscape, locally and internationally
- Assisting in managing client projects, supporting the account management team across Branding, Editorial, Digital Campaigns and Self Driven Projects.
- Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties.
- You are familiar with research approaches and the succinct presentation of findings.
- You have a methodical approach to organising information and pay careful attention to detail when preparing content.
- You’re committed to ensure timely delivery when working to tight schedules.
- You have strong communication skills, written and spoken (English) and of course Vietnamese.
- You are self motivated, proactive, resourceful and a good team player.
- You have the ability to think laterally and analyse problems comprehensively.
- You’re good at copywriting (a bonus but not essential).
While working as part of the SR team, we trust you will:
- Be resourceful and meticulous
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements to SR workflow and management procedures
- Stay professionally ambitious and passionate about your work
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivate others through knowledge and new approaches by staying close to current market trends
Please send us a short email explaining why you’re ready to inspire along with your résumé.