You work in ‘concept first’ mode, generating brilliant creative ideas that turn into unique brand designs. You always consider the bigger strategic picture, and have a clear logic and vision in mind when shaping your designs. You have strong typography skills and enjoy designing and crafting logotypes, both in English and Chinese.
You have a strong interest in, and an eye for, photography. You have a basic understanding of brand strategy and are capable of embedding strategic thinking into your own design work.
You’re a detail-oriented brand designer, reporting directly to the Design Director and working closely with an integrated, and culturally diverse design team.
- Generate brilliant creative concepts and ideas
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into a unique design system through to final delivery
- Attention to detail and always ensure you deliver the best work you can be proud of
- Communicate your solutions clearly, and be prepared to defend your work
- Consult internally with Brand Strategists, Design Director and the Account Management team to agree on the brand strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & materials
- Archive and maintain orderly file management in accordance with SR processes throughout projects
- Ability to deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources
- Help to develop ideas and processes to better our design operation
- Fluency in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- You’ll have 3+ years of experience in brand design
- Your work demonstrates strong concept development, design execution and attention to detail across brand identity, print and preferably front-end digital
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. After Effects and Sketch would be a good plus.
- You’re able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and articulate your ideas clearly
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive
- A powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with
- You enjoy team work and family working atmosphere
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you’re ready to inspire, which must include previous and expected salaries.