As a Sedgwick Richardson Sustainability Consultant, you provide a technical sustainability lens to ensure our work offers practical and tangible value. You integrate the work of the sustainability team with our brand strategists and designers to create holistic solutions for our clients.
There is an element of new business development in this role, and you’ll have the purpose and the passion to seek opportunities where we can make a difference and deliver our best work.
- Contribute to business planning, strategy development and execution to build capacity and grow SR’s sustainability practice
- Actively create new business opportunities through networking and contribute to proposals to win new business and new clients
- Turn sustainability visions into tailored action plans that work in the real world; balancing realistic solutions with the visionary possibilities of the future
- Support technical leadership across the full suite of sustainability services — from peer and best practice benchmarking, strategy, stakeholder engagement, materiality and setting effective goals and targets, to data collection / measurement tools, reporting, product and supply chain management, and advising on best practice governance and policy systems
- Seek feedback from clients to continually evolve our sustainability branding proposition and services
- Input to SR’s website and all business development/promotional materials
- Involvement in ensuring SR’s sustainability policies and practices are up to date
- Passionate about sustainability and the need to turn strategy into action
- Familiar with supporting teams to scope new projects and contributing to pitch proposals
- Working knowledge of the most common sustainability reporting standards and frameworks, including GRI Standards and the IIRC Framework, HKEX requirements and sustainability raters’ parameters
- Experienced in analysing environmental, social and governance data
- Proven project management skills, including client management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, with Cantonese and Putonghua an advantage
- Calm under pressure
- Powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with
- Bachelor’s degree covering the areas of sustainability, climate science, environmental studies/science/engineering, human/labour rights, business sustainability, or related fields
Please send us a short email convincing us why we should hire you along with your résumé.