This year marks the ninth consecutive year that we have been represented at Transform Awards. Receiving these awards is a recognition of our designers’ incredible work in brand strategy and creative development across Asia.
The awarded projects are:
Inspired by drip irrigation, we designed a brand that is honest, modern and refreshing, and distinct from other players in the market.
- Gold – Best strategic or creative development of a new brand
- Bronze – Best rebrand of a digital property
- Bronze – Best visual identity from the financial services sector
While repositioning the Kusto Home corporate brand, the Sedgwick Richardson team was also engaged to create a new and distinctive place brand story for their latest residential experience, the first of its kind in Thu Duc City.
- Silver – Best visual identity from the property, construction and facilities management sector
- Bronze – Best place or nation brand
- Bronze – Best naming strategy
The winners were announced at the prestigious St. Regis Singapore at a fabulous gala dinner. Thank you and congratulations to our clients!