An exciting opportunity to apply your influential and relationship-building skills to
drive new business development.
You understand how decisions are made, and relentlessly explore and uncover the business needs of clients. You understand how to apply branding expertise to deliver brand thinking to grow our clients’ business, and ours.
You believe that sustainability—for business, the environment, and society—is fundamental to brand relevance.
Gain invaluable experience with a renowned company dedicated to purpose-driven branding and sustainability, collaborating with our established teams in Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam.
This role is key to driving the development of our business in Singapore and Malaysia. You are fiscally minded, with inspiring communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. In addition:
- You have relevant industry experience in a similar environment either with a branding or design agency in the Singapore, Malaysia or overseas. (This is a mandatory requirement for the role).
- Your understanding of brands and branding goes beyond simply logos.
- Your communication ability in English is excellent and fluency in Bahasa an advantage.
- You will be available to spend time in Malaysia as may be needed for NBD presentations and recruitment of account management support.
New Business Development
- Develop a robust, and continually refreshed opportunity pipeline.
- Classify and confirm specific new business targets, weekly, within industries and/or service sectors, and personally contact prospects via phone calls, email or through other social media such as LinkedIn.
- Work with management to scope and develop quotations, including collaborating with the client to refine the project deliverables.
- Provide input and opinion into company sales and marketing (how the business positions itself for various audiences, online and offline).
- Maximise networking opportunities and promote SR’s profile at industry events.
- Work together with the Client Services Director to coordinate schedules, resources and maintain a healthy and positive working culture to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery of projects.
- Liaise with the Hong Kong-based sustainability team to coordinate proposal presentations.